- Create your artwork with 5mm of bleed and 5mm of margin for each side
- Place all your content within the 3mm from the cutting edge.
- Export your file with the bleed previously set up and trim marks. (Please do not add print marks, registration marks or colour bars).
- Ensure all images are set to a maximum of 300dpi (high quality) with 150dpi being the lowest acceptable resolution with all fonts and images embedded or converted to outline.
- All colour mode must be converted to CMYK. We will not take any responsibility like discolouration or unexpected outcome when you supplied file as RGB or Pantone.